Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tombstone Tuesday: Felipe Espinoza Jr

Maternal Birth Ancestry

In this series of Tombstone Tuesday, I will be posting my Ancestors headstones and their burial locations.

This week I am highlighting my maternal grand-father Felipe Espinoza Jr., born March 3, 1926 in Wickenburg, Maricopa, AZ & died October 8, 2010, Los Angeles County, CA.

He was buried:

Green Hills Memorial Park
Rancho Palos Verdes
Los Angeles County
California, USA

Plot: Garden of Reflection Lawn Crypt, 143A
Found on Billionsgraves.com

Found on Billionsgraves.com


Courtesy of Espinoza Family


4 comments:

  1. I love that tombstones are part of our Ancestors bio's now. I remember the first time I did my family's cemetery and thought this could be part of their bio's with obits, marriage liscense and all. So yes, Tombstones are DOCUMENTS also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truely BLESSED that you recognize them & make sure their memory stays alive forever...Your friend always,

      Delete
    2. Thank you John..I appreciate those words.

      Delete